A downloadable dungeonpunk hack
A TTRPG about exploring the world, meeting people, delving into dungeons and watching for each other. A dungeonpunk hack.
This is a work in progress as some of the systems and parts are yet to come, but I figured I'd release this for the dunJAMpunk and for playtest.
I've shared the Google Doc below so that you can leave a comment and look at what's planned or started for the next update.
- five stats: Kind, Fierce, Curious, Confident, and Attuned;
- the peasant class is now the Keeper, with moves focused on taking care of others and communicating;
- Hit points are replaced by a leveled harm system;
- stress is called Heroic Points and is used both to reduce harm as well as improve your rolls.
- an equipment and encumbrance system based on Anti-Hammespace - gear adds dice to your moves and can be damaged, losing efficiency and maybe even breaking;
- a procedural move-based hex/point-crawl generator inspired by Wanderhome's natures - the players build the world as they journey;
- moves to create NPCs, inspired by Wanderhome's kith traits.
party group care moves;
- bonds between characters- DONE in v2.0;
- a specialization: the Wayfinder - DONE in v2.0
- a procedural move-based dungeon generator - the players create the dungeons - DONE in v2.0;
- a character sheet;
- an online character keeper - DONE (character keeper);
- a party worksheet - a kind of character sheet shared by the party - DONE in v2.0;
- illustrations, art and cover.
Dungeons & Direct Actions: an add-on for dungeonpunk that puts an antifascist spin on the dungeoneering enterprise. Kick in the doors of fash bases, liberate oppressed people, and teach gods and masters the error of their ways!
I've put together a collection in items you can use together with fantasypunk, including generators and a game setting. Click here to go see the collection.
- Any from #dunJAMpunk, really. Just check them out.
- Hinterland: Peoples and Perils: a resource for generating locations and encounters for wilderness exploration.
- DODMAN: a business card-sized tool for quickly and randomly generating pointcrawl maps using a coin, paper, pencil and a flat surface.
- Hexcrawl Tool: a simple tool to hexcrawl procedurally.
fantasypunk is published under the Anti-Capitalist Attribution Cooperative License.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Community Copies and Contribution Accessibility
Support this dungeonpunk hack at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Free Community Copies
community copies are available for free for people from the Global South, and/or the LGBTQIA+ and BIMPoC communities who cannot afford any contribution due to issues such as a currency or financial vulnerability.
there will always be community copies available (if by any chance I forget to renew the pool, drop a comment).
if you have taken a community copy from the pool, consider taking a moment to leave a helpful review, feedback about the game, or a 5-star rating to help boost the game's visibility.